Infra Structural and Organizational Growth
A} Infrastructural Growth
- Own office building having five floors (7000 sq. feet covered area) at Institutional Plot measuring 513 sq.mtrs at Sarita Vihar Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110076
- Computerized accounts and other official work.
- Experienced manpower for conducting schemes / projects for the welfare of women, child labour, construction labour, Bonded Labour, SC/ST, OBC’s and Tribals etc.
- Consultancy & Technical Cell with technically efficient staff for providing timely technical and consultancy services to member organizations.
- Experienced staff for con ducting Skill Development Training.
B} Organizational Growth
- 29000 new Labour Contract / Construction and Forest Labour Societies.
- 169 new District Labour Cooperative Federations.
- 9 new State level Federations.
- Works execution by the societies more than Rs. 2350 crore annually.
- Introduction of Labour Cooperative Movement in 20 States.
- Mobilizing State Governments to organize new Labour Cooperatives in Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya States and other parts of North Eastern Region.