- Implemented Pilot project sponsored by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Rs.27 lakhs, covering 23,000 beneficiaries of Gurgaon district (Haryana) during 1992-95.
- Organized Health camps at Chandrapur and Yavatmal districts of Maharashtra with the financial support of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Executed Project titled Special School for Child Labour sponsored by Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India during 2004-2006.
- Awareness programme on consumer protection with financial assistance of Department of Consumer, Government of NCT of Delhi.
Skill Up-gradation Training
- Skill Development Training Programme for the male and female members of labour cooperatives since 1998 with the financial assistance of Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture. Under this programme 746 male members of Labour Cooperatives and 435 female members of weaker sections were benefited in Electric wiring, Carpentry, Plumbing, Painting, Cutting & Tailoring, Food Processing and Beautician trades .
- Training Programme for female members of weaker sections with the help of Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India.
- Training Programmes for Capacity Building to enhance the competitiveness of members of Forest Labour Societies with the financial assistance of Trade Division, Ministry of Agriculture.
- Technical training and education to female members of weaker sections with financial assistance of NABARD.